Papers Please - DHS Checkpoint refuses to feel Knot Headed Idiot's Passport, U.S. Border Patrol

555 Papers Please - DHS Checkpoint refuses to feel Knot Headed Idiot's Passport, U.S. Border Patrol Agent E Lucero: Citizenship, sir? Robert: I'm a Squealvainian Agent Lucero: I'm sorry? Robert: Squealvainian. Agent E Lucero: Squealvainian? Do you have your Documents with you? Robert: What's that? Agent E Lucero: Do you have your Passport with you? Supervising: Agent: Slow me down. Slow me down. Robert: Howdy. Agent E Lucero: How you doing? Robert: Good. Agent E Lucero: U.S. Citizen, sir? Robert: Huh? Agent E Lucero: U.S. Citizen, sir? Robert: I'm a Squealvainian. Agent E Lucero: What? Robert: Squealvainian. Agent E Lucero: Squealvainian? Do you have your Passport with you, sir? Robert: What's that? Agent E Lucero: Do you have your Passport with you? Robert: Uh, it's in Braille. It's knots on my head right here. Agent E Lucero: Sorry? Robert: I said it's in Braille. It's two knots on my head right here. Supervising Agent: He's an Idiot. Agent E Lucero: Alright, sir. Thank you. Robert: Thank you. http://ift.tt/1mGXP3Z

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured Items http://ift.tt/1JBLjaT

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés