This was my morning, how was yours?

555 Driving the Mrs. to the airport at 5:15 this morning. I was unsighted by the stopped white car. The video shows some detail in the blacks that our eyes couldn't pick out, so you'll see what's happening before I did as a driver. My thought process during the wreck was oh, white car stopped by the barrier, those lights are bright, phew, passed hi.... WTF! FIRE! WRECK! I couldn't see the wrecked car for the smoke, but the flames were well into the driving lane, so I braked hard and moved over as I didn't want to hit something stationary doing 70 or run into someone who had just had an accident. A guy driving in the middle lane wasn't able to see the accident either and I was also blocking his view so he couldn't see the flames either and he hit me at 70 after I'd slowed to ~30 mph. My 2015 Honda Pilot is totaled, I think. left side airbags went off.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured Items http://ift.tt/1PNL5FJ

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés