When liberals attack

555 I was walking in my neighborhood this afternoon when I spotted a chick on my neighbors law following an injured raccoon. Racoon in the middle of the day=Rabies I approached and keeping a safe distance I was ready to offer some help or friendly advice When she noticed me she started talking to me in an extremely aggressive tone, telling me to stay back "sweetie" and blah blah blah some such nonsense. I really didn't appreciate her attitude and immediately knew what I was dealing with so I called her out. She charged out of my neighbor's landscaping towards me and backed me up halfway down the block. With veins popping out of her neck and arms pushed back ready to take a swing, I pulled out my phone to avoid a physical confrontation. Vertical video, yes. In the heat of the moment you forget.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured Items http://ift.tt/1ROYVTd

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés