Clifton Cop Brake Checks Motorist - Police Misconduct

555 PLEASE EXPAND AND READ THROUGH MY NOTES! Police misconduct. Cop brake checks motorist, caught on dash cam. Officer Velez of the Clifton Police Department Location: Clifton, New Jersey. Passaic county. I tried to convey my thoughts accurately in the video, but I don't believe it is being received how I would like it to be received. Again, I am grateful for the police. By no means am I saying that all police officers are uneducated and under-trained. There are plenty of officers who care about what they do, and thus, they are efficient at what they do, and we should be grateful for them providing a safe environment for us. I am not grouping all police officers together. That being said, I believe requiring officers to have more education will substantially decrease the frequency of situations like this and will ultimately benefit all of society.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured Items http://ift.tt/24a18oq

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés