Canada's Official Bird - The Grey Jay (LiveLeak Original)

555 Now that Canada has an official bird I thought I'd make a quick video so people could see them in action. These guys are very friendly as you'll see. Apparently they are one of the smartest bird's. Last weekend I was just shooting my Springfield out back and they must have thought I got a deer and were quick on the scene to investigate the gun shots and to possibly get a meal. I feed these guys year round, they really like natural oatmeal. They can live up to 15 years in the wild and this family has been coming around for a very long time. They store hundreds of food items everyday in late fall, in food cache's which help them make it through the harsh Canadian winters. They may not be very big, and they're not majestic like the Bald Eagle.... but they are year round residents, unlike the Loon & Canada-Goose who migrate south every winter which was the decidin

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured Items http://ift.tt/2fGNmoC

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés