Two Men and a Body in the Trunk

555 I saw on my security cam a couple dudes on the street in front of my house..went out and asked them if they needed a hand and the passenger said they were fine. As they got in their vehicle I turned around and went back to get the licence plate and the passenger got out and asked "WHY ARE YOU BUGGING US MAN?!?!" I just said have a nice night and walked away...my wife thinks it was a body they were playing around with..I think 55" TV....WHAT DO YOU THINK? 445AM and they drove about 6 houses into a cul de sac to tie the trunk down...they just ripped that item off I have no doubt...lots of property crime in the area with the odd murder sprinkled in....Vancouver BC CANADA

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured Items http://ift.tt/2kzUAeI

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés