stuck in deep water
555
Pics and video. Dirty Turtle off-road park, Kentucky. last time I attempted this I ended up dead in the water. I tried a slower approach this time, so I wouldn't suck up a bunch of water and stall the engine again. Ether way I would never have made it thru and I wasn't even able to winch my way out of this one. This is the first time my 12,000 LB winch has ever been stopped because it was unable to pull any more. If you look close you can see that the front of the jeep was just plowing mud. I checked the water level ahead of time and I was confident that the air box would be out of the water but unfortunately the transmission vent line was not. I ended up with water in the transmission but I was still able to drive it home. If you catch another video from this jeep it should be a little more interesting, its to the point now that I'm just going to take it out and push it to its
from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured Items http://ift.tt/2lejNzc
from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured Items http://ift.tt/2lejNzc
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire