Student Assaulted by Staff FULL

555 This is for all you cucks who question that this was an unprovoked attack. I trimmed it up to be nice. Here's the full story: Three BLM girls wanted to debate me on immigration. I said, fine lets do it on camera. I entered an open and unreserved room in the library, away from quiet students, and set up my camera. A female staffer came in with an unrelated student. I informed them that I was filming a debate, and the unrelated student could use the room if he wanted. Minutes later a man came in and told me to leave. I said ok. I texted the girls telling them we have to move. I put on my sweater. I walked out, filming what was in front of me in order to show what was going on, in order to explain why I would be cutting to a different location. The library staff member hit me for no reason as I was attempting to create a project. Later that day the University Police questioned the man and a

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured Items http://ift.tt/2mQj8oC

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés