Biker crashing into boom barrier on 595 West in Miami today

555 WATCH IN FULL SCREEN and look in front of the red car ..... accident happens to the left. Occurred two bikers came speeding by on the right, switched to left lane to enter express lane. but it was CLOSED. First biker slows down while the other speeds up, moves left in front of red car and hits the boom barrier at high speed, flips over several times. Second biker pulls over and calls cops, wife also pulled over when safe and called 911. Not sure if the guy lived but I work in trauma and looks like he may not make it. I hope he does. I was debating posting this because I don't know this guy and captured his horrific accident, and now people are going to eye-fuck the shit out of it, but I understand its good for LiveLeak. People should be informed as it might prevent some other fucktard killing himself too.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured Items http://ift.tt/2pMEeFr

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés