Hampshire Police dog

555 My local bus stop, PC old pathetic low IQ cunt: Dog unit, but hes the only thing that resembles a dog in the police car. He has worse attitude than a spice girl. I suffer with asthma and was out of breath when i encountered this twat. Before i started to film him he tried to wrestle my phone out of my hands but i stood my ground. He tries to grab my phone for the secound time. This pest has harrased me on numerous occasions ever since i made a complaint about his collegue, this time he decided to lie about my causing a ''public order offence'' simply because he wasnt able to intimidate first point so then made something up. He said he would come back and deal with me if he heard any more. I carried on talking however he kept on walking. Didnt ''deal'' with me. Also I never knew waiting for a bus was a public order offence. I say ''mate'' alot as part of general talk.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured Items http://ift.tt/2pJveAU

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés