Hampshire Police freak machine

555 This freako cop followed me down the street, stop-searched me, i decided to follow him down the street as he refused to give me a stop and search sheet, i found his car to be lit up like a flight deck so i deided to film. He then invaded my personal space twice and assaulted me for filming, i stood my ground and refused to let him grab and smash my phone which he attepmted to do. There court-backing uniforms, stab vests, court backing, taser, emergency button that conjusers up half the force if pressed, live radio on there person stops them from recieving the kicking they would usually get, so the least they can do is try and act as the public searvents they are.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured Items http://ift.tt/2pnnIII

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés