Crazy Neighbors

555 WARNING Rated R for language and violence. So here is the short version Intro Saturday Im at work and my daughter Trinity (12yrs old) calls me to let me know she saw the Neighbor to our rights teenage boy pouring something on the side of our house. When he noticed her He said it was Holy Water( this is important because they are atheist). She went over after he left and smelled it. She told me it smelled like Gas. She said she was going across the street to get our other neig...hbor because I was at work. I told her I was on the way home( Im 5 min from house). I was stuck at a light so I called again. The neighbor from across the street was there. He said it smelled like Gas. I have know Idea what this kid is doing poring gas on the side of my house( we have several run ins with these neighbors Im not allowed in their yard and they sure as Hell aren't allowed in mine). So I call

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured Items http://ift.tt/2hXw4DH

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés