Car washed away while crossing river - Liveleaker nearly dies in Spanish floods.

555 Hi Liveleak. Yeah so I got washed away trying to cross a small river in heavy rain the other week. I thought I'd share the direct aftermath footage. This is the south of Spain and the weather has been getting more and more extreme over the last decade. My apologies that I didn't get the actual event - I'll be getting a dashcam for future trips that's for sure... I never thought this kind of stuff would actually happen to me but there you go... That's life! At least I could tell work that I tried getting there rather than not bothering.. :) Anyway, big thanks to Dani, my neighbour, for miraculously being there and saving my life. It would not have been easy to get to the sidebanks from the top of my car, and I may not be here posting this if it wasn't for him.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured https://ift.tt/2HCHwnh

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés