Former NFL player being slammed to ground

555 A video of a former NFL player being arrested by Henry County Police Officers is quickly picking up steam online. The video, posted to Facebook, appears to shows Desmond Marrow being slammed to the ground before being pinned into a position and apparently passing out. According to NFL.com, Marrow is a defense back from the University of Toledo and was an un-drafted player by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2012. He never made it out of pre-season, and it was his last time suited up for any NFL team. In the video, which doesn't have a date stamp, Marrow appears to be handcuffed. With his hands cuffed behind his back, one officer lifts his right leg and they throw him to the ground. On his Facebook page, Marrow says officers claimed he had a gun in his pocket, but he says it was only a cellphone. He also wrote that police "knocked my teeth out, slammed me on my head and choked me out until I was unconscious. In addition I suffered a shoulder strain and a concussion." {file|t=uNPLO_1524813683}}

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured https://ift.tt/2vWUFCG

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés