Africanized Monster Found Under Shed In South Central Texas

555 Upon inspection, a deadly monster was found to be living under a shed in the backyard of a recently unoccupied Texas home. Initially it was thought to be a simple honey bee colony living under the shed, but when the hive was disturbed for inspection purposes,,, a sheer amazing number of guard bees rushed out, non stop and attacked non stop . The only access to the backyard was through the home because the backyard gate was locked and no key was available. Ever see a Bee Keeper / Removal expert climb a 10 foot gated fence while suited up..... ? After the inspection, I was forced to drive over a mile with my windows open just to get all the attacking bees which followed me, out of my car before I could remove my full-body bee-suit and gloves in this Texas summer heat and eat a few bottles of water.. drinking is too slow in situations like this ;P I remove unwanted bee colonies, I keep and care for Honey Bees,,,,, Not Deadly Africanized Monsters. The home owner will make his decision based upon my decision, which is not to keep these bees. I dont know any bee keepers who would want these ferocious and quite potentially "deadly bees". The whole back yard was full of Killer Bees flying in all directions when I left,, my duty to society kicked in and I alerted all nearby neighbors (front and back) as to the fact that I released a real monster, and they should take real care with their safety as well as their pets safety for the rest of this day. I noticed quite a few Fogger - Pesticide cans next to the shed, which usually pisses me off to see (at 1st it did piss me off)... now I completely understand why they were there in the first place and why they were still there after all this time. I love this shit...... I'm all stung up and swollen,, fatigued, over-heated and dehydrated, and looking forward to my next adventure with honey bees, removals and learning the trade.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured https://ift.tt/2IkpKBd

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés