View Of Spirit Airlines MELTDOWN

555 A passenger who may suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder had an outburst after a Spirit Airlines flight from Houston made an emergency medical landing in Minnesota. Watching and recording from Row 14 of Spirit Airlines flight 346, Stephanie Calder all but panicked herself. She was afraid of an irate fellow passenger's erratic outburst over an unexpected delay. "I was thinking I need to protect my 15-year-old daughter (who was headed to Detroit for a volleyball tournament)," Calder said. "I (was just) worried (the angry passenger was) going to go even more irate and so I just put my back toward my daughter and shielded my daughter in case this woman decided to. I was one row behind the emergency exit door. Now, we were landed but who knows what this woman could have done."

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured https://ift.tt/2tHUlnc

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés