white fukin trash....Animal abuse.....We aint havin it!

555 Backstory........So I have a few properties here in Texas and last year this King shepherd wondered onto my property...I thought nothing of it and went on my way drinking beers and having a good time with Sally.....The next few days after taking care of this beautiful dog we found out that the owner had passed away....We ended up with the pup for about a month...Absolutely a wonderful dog....After that a son of the owner claimed him (he was sketchy as fuck).... I offered to keep the dog and was refused with "mind yer own business" type of bullshit.....So last week I was on a south property and found her (SISSY) completely emaciated and lack of food or water..This video is a document of what this asshole is doing...MORE TO COME...

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured https://ift.tt/2K7O9z8

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés