Feral Pig Archery Success - 12-22-18

555 Taking care of invasive species one arrow at a time... This morning at 7:15... As you can see, the arrow passed through the sow and into a piglet. I found the sow within 30 yards... the piglet, no such luck. Didn't find any blood whatsoever. I looked for almost an hour, found nothing. Got my arrow back though :) The homeowner was super happy I got one this a.m.... as they've been destroying his yard. I'll be back soon to try again for more. I already killed a 132lb. boar hog in the same spot last month, and then less than a minute later I killed two piglets with one arrow. Just got finished processing the pig into 2 shoulders, hams, backstraps, and tenderloins... Delicious 100% organic pulled pork sammiches coming right up!!!

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured http://bit.ly/2AmpOj5

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés