4 men attack teen and knocked out 3 teeth

555 A Pasco County teen is recovering from a brutal beat down after four men attacked him on his way home from school. Security cameras caught it all. Early Wednesday evening, the men punched and kicked Gulf High School sophomore, Geoff Lehman, knocking out three of his teeth. "Bump right here. Bump right here and there's a bump on the back of my head," said Lehman, as he pointed out places on his head. Security video shows the men riding in a Blue Ford ranger. "I was on my way home from school and crossing the street I seen [them] like pull over. Two of them got out of the truck and two of them were in the truck," said Lehman. Cameras caught the pair walking on the sidewalk. "On my way walking, I noticed two of them following me, like kept following me," said Lehman. He knew trouble was brewing. "I texted my mom and said, 'someone's following me. That's been following me.' And she started calling me, when I answered it, they attacked me," said Lehman. Video shows them bum rush Lehman from behind. He is immediately knocked to the ground. The robbers got away with Lehman's cell phone, backpack, wallet, learner's permit and $10. He now faces getting implants for his three missing teeth.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured https://ift.tt/2VidAQu

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés