Canadian reporter files police complaint after stranger licks him while he's on live tv

555 Might want to turn up the volume a bit ..... A CBC Toronto reporter was licked by a Canadian actor and comedian while doing a live television hit on Tuesday evening. The CBC is condemning the incident as unacceptable, while Boyd Banks, the actor involved, has apologized and suggested he needs help to treat mental health issues. Chris Glover was at a downtown Toronto comedy club to cover a story on the concerns Canadian performers have about the takeover of a satellite radio station when the incident transpired."I could feel something on the back of my neck and on the back of my head ... I didn't really know what it was," Glover said. "Looking back, I knew that it was his tongue and he was licking me."

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured https://ift.tt/2VnXzsf

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés