Career ender

555 On May 19, powerlifting competitions were held in Khabarovsk. One of the participants was an athlete from Blagoveshchensk, Yaroslav Radashkevich, and a misfortune happened to him. During a squatting with a barbell the Annunciation was seriously injured. As Yaroslav told Amur.Info news agency, the Eurasia Powerlifting Championship was held in Khabarovsk. He performed a squat with a barbell with a small, in fact, for himself weight - 250 kilograms. The plans for the athlete was to sit down with a weight of under 300 kilograms, but everything went wrong. "I was preparing for these competitions for a very long time and, in principle, I was sure that I would perform well. He didn't doubt anything, didn't expect that such a thing could happen. But it happened. It turns out that in two weeks my leg began to hurt badly, in the region of the leg. I thought that my bundle was simply pulled, so I did not pay attention, I just drank painkillers, trained, prepared. I was also advised that, they say, it will pass by itself, heal. I obeyed and went to speak. He came, started with weight in squats, which was very easy to perform in the hall. In theory, I should have sat down much more in competitions. It turns out that in each exercise three approaches are given, including in squats. And I the first two approaches the same weight, starting, could not sit down. In the first and second approaches I squinted a bit, my knees inward, outward, shaken. And after that the pain in the shins intensified. Well, in the third approach came out, I think: sit down so sit down, not so not. The same weight ordered. And when he sat down, something happened that could be seen in the video, "said Yaroslav Radashkevich.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured http://bit.ly/2HvsYoC

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés