Fleeing car crashes on CCTV + chase & arrest

555 In Belgium, police were about to pull over a suspected drunk driver when he tried to escape and led police on a chase. Moments later, he crashed and police caught up to him. 2 passengers fled the scene . A little translation for 2nd video: start: Hello, please follow us, oke? @ 1:03 Cop: There he is. fleeing from us huh?. - That wasn't me, really. That was definitely you, i recognize your face. Come with us man, Its been enough. - Wasn't me. Who did this? My dad is gonna kill me. Yeah yeah, Lets put some cuffs on him. - Why? I'm not going to do anything or resist. Could be, but you fled from us - wasn't me... Happened late 2018 in Belgium

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured http://bit.ly/2K4qeQD

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés