'I've strangled her she was having affair' - Husband's chilling police bodycam confession

555 Police have released chilling footage of the moment a husband confesses to murdering his estranged wife after accusing her of having an affair. Philip Gyde tells police he "cracked" after strangling his partner Susan while their 12-year-old son lay sleeping nearby. The 59-year-old butcher admitted killing her in the bathroom of their home in St Chad's Road in Burton-on-Trent. A court heard the row broke out when over he discovered she had been texting another man in September 2018. He confronted her and threatened to throw her mobile phone down the toilet. The fight continued into the bathroom, where Gyde claims he lost control and grabbed Susan round the throat. After killing her, he then placed her body on a bed and phoned his family admitting what he had done, who alerted police. Police also discovered the couple's then 12-year-old son unharmed and fast asleep in the house. In the filmed confession, Gyde told cops: "She's upstairs. My brother is coming round. I've strangled her, she was having an affair. "I found out she was having an affair. We started to fight. I've been having trouble and I just cracked. "I loved her so much, I didn't want to lose her. I just didn't want to lose her. He then begins to cry. Following a two-week trial at Stafford Crown Court, he was found guilty of murder today (July 12) and sentenced to 19 years' imprisonment.

from Liveleak.com Rss Feed - Featured https://ift.tt/2G8FyJm

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés